Friday, 13 January 2012

High street spring preview

Evening bloggers!


So I've been having a nosy online at the new spring looks for 2012 and I'm loving some of the stuff out there! Here's a look that I intend to buy when wage permits.



                         .
                                     .

Top, Skirt and Shoes all from River Island Necklace: Topshop

The coral print sandals make me drool, I need a pair! Here's another pair I would appreciate, also from River Island:
So just a quick post today after browsing the web for deals. 

Till next time,

Jess X

4 comments:

  1. Love the skirt! Great blog, im now following!
    http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have awarded you the versatile blogger award. Check out my blog for details :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the skirt, wil b lovely coming into spring :) bring on pay day :) great blog am now following :)

    http://c-a-tmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait for spring to finally hit.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete