Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Lace Love

G'day everyone, today is a very wet and miserable day so I have decided to make a new post! It's just a quick lust over everything lace and a chance to show you may white lace dress I got for Christmas:


Dress: River Island Tights: Primark Boots: House of Fraser


I just love the fit and the style - its so pretty :) Plus its quite comfy too. It came with a black waist belt but I decided not to show it in this pics as I like to keep it simple.


These are my favourite boots, I've worn them soo much over winter. They were a bargain too at half price only £30 at House of Fraser. The make is Red Herring.


This, as you may be able to tell haha, is a faux leather jacket from Matalan that I bought several years ago but it's lasted and still does the job. I love teaming leather with a feminine dress.

I am in love, River Island has brought out more colours including this gorgeous coral colour:

   


I need one in every colour!!!
Anyway that's all for now, I need to get paid before I can buy more clothes :(

Jess x

7 comments:

  1. oo I love lace, and those dresses are so pretty, I must get them! :-)

    Check out my blog too :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at those dresses on the RI website too! Love the coral one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket and boots! I have been looking for a leather look jacket but haven't seen one as nice as this!
    http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'm loving your blog! what girl doesnt love lace right? I'm definitely a follower!, Please check out my blog, comment and follow! it'd make me soooo Happy!! :D

    xoxox

    www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

    ox,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these boots xx Really like your blog xx Maybe we could follow are other ? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is so cute looks great on you!

    xx Nadine from www.allthatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete